Linen Bread Bags for Homemade Bread.
Set of 3 - 2 Bread bags and 1 Baguette bag.
There are three items in a set of 3 – two bags for the homemade bread (the size is 15 inches x 12,5 inches) and one bag for the baguette (the size is 24 inches x 6 inches), both of them are made of natural flax with the cotton clasp-strap.
Eco-friendly & reusable – You do not need plastic bags from the grocery store any more! Our articles are biodegradable, reusable and they produce no waste. The bread bags will become the excellent addition to your natural way of life.
Antimicrobial ˗ The antimicrobial flax fabric quality of our bread bags fights successfully with the bacterium, microbes and mold. The linen fabric used in a Couche is in conformity with international standard Oeko-Tex® Standart 100
Multifunctional – Their usage is not limited by only bakery products. For example, according to the buyers’ response they are suitable for the fruit and vegetable storage as well. You can put the school snack, small toys, stationery, cosmetics or beachwear into them and also use bread bags for the trips and tours.
- The right freshness – The bread remains fresher if it is protected from the sunlight, and also when it remains cool and can breathe. Flax bags for the storage of the homemade bakery products are made of the pure natural unbleached 100% flax. They are ideal for the bread, baguette and other products storage.
- The set consists of two bread bags and one baguette bag. They are both made of the natural 100% flax fabric. Flax fabric is made in Europe.
- Bread bags are multifunctional and can be used as the gift bags, lunch bags and they are meant for the storage of different bakery products, such as bagels, buns and many others.
- Our bags can be easily washed. They can be used again after washing, drying and being packed for the future use. You should wash them by hand in the cold or warm water. The washing recommendations are similar to the ones for the longcloth washing. When they are still a little bit wet, you can iron them with the steam iron and just leave to get dry naturally. Moreover, the fabric will even become softer after each washing.
- Use our bags not only for bread but also for the fruit and vegetable storage or as the packet for the storage of any necessary products.
- OEKO-TEX® | STANDARD 100 – The linen fabric used in a Couche is in conformity with international standard Oeko-Tex® Standart 100