Professional flax linen baker’s couche for supporting proofing bread dough & baguettes.
Our baker’s linen cloth is also suitable for making organic bread and pizza dough.
STRONG SEAM on both sides of the baking couches
MADE in EUROPE – European Material for Baguette Pans, French Bread, Rolling Pins, Specialty Forms
OEKO-TEX® | STANDARD 100 – The linen fabric used in a Couche is in conformity with international standard Oeko-Tex® Standart 100
THIS is 100% ORGANIC (without chemical treatment) flax linen couche
- 100% natural linen, Baker’s Couches with no chemical used, untreated, unbleached
- Size: 26×23, 26×34, 33×34, 60×28, 39×17.5 Inches, large surface, you can bake several loaves at once
- Additionally Avalible Sizes:
66 x 150 cm / 26 x 60 in.
70 x 150 cm / 28 x 60 in.
59 x 168 cm / 23 x 66 in.
69 x 168 cm / 27 x 66 in.
74 x 168 cm / 29 x 66 in.
59 x 163 cm / 23 x 64 in.
69 x 163 cm / 27 x 64 in.
74 x 163 cm / 29 x 64 in.
- Don’t wash linen couche after baker, just let it cool down and clean the flour with your hands or dry rag
- Apply dust with white flour or rice flour to prevent sticking
- After the loaves have risen, allow them to cool, and easily remove them from the baking couches. Now you can enjoy delicious pastries
Note: The big couche is used for proofing of baguettes. The smaller couche is intended to cover dough during rising or proofing. It is also possible to use it as a proofing cloth for proofing of baguettes or long loafs from different types of flour. Couches are interchangeable.